AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2022
AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2022 : Airport Authority of India, AAI has Recently Published Advertisement for the 596 Junior Executive Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates Read Official Notification and Apply Online Before 21/01/2023.
AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India ( AAI )|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Article Category||Airport Job|
|Apply Mode||Online mode only|
Total Posts: 596 Posts
Posts Names & Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Vacancy||Education Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)||62||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||84||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||440||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||10||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture|
- Junior Executive (E‐1) : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
AAI Junior Executive Age Limit
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on : 21/01/2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rules.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent
- requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to
- deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission
- applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take
- a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the
- printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing
- date of submission of applications.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited on or before the last date for payment of fee.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Schedule
|Starting Date||22th December 2022|
|AAI Bharti 2022 Last Date||21th January 2023|
How To Apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other
- means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- ii) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- iii) Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this
- recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication
- from AAI.
- iv) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand, the following
- details/documents/information: –
- (a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- (b) His/her personal details.
- (c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- (d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- (e) His/her scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and signature (as
- per dimensions given below).
- (f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Notification : Click Here