AWES Teacher Recruitment for Army Public Schools in 2022 Army Welfare Education Society has announced vacancies for School Teachers, with an online screening test scheduled for February 19th and 20th. This appears to be a significant opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career as a teacher. The reported number of vacancies is 8700. The registration process will begin immediately. Interested candidates may visit their official website, awesindia.com, to register.
This article covers all you need to know about eligibility, the selection procedure, and the exam structure. Candidates are urged to read the entire article in order to get all of their questions answered.
AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Posts||Teachers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply||7th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th January 2022|
|Admit Card Date||10 February|
|Exam Dates||19th & 20th February|
|Result Date||28th February|
|Job Location||Across India|
AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is discussed below in full detail, check out if you are eligible for the post.
PGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks
TGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks
PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
Age is reckoned As on 01 April 2021: –
(i) Fresh Candidates should be Below 40 years (Less than 5 years’ teaching experience)
(ii) Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application fee
The Examination fee for all the categories is 385/- It is to be paid via Online mode and is non refundable .
AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process Contains 3 Steps:-
1. Online Screening Test
The Online screening test will be conducted by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, the students will receive a score card for the same which will be valid for Three Years.
The Schools will publish the vacancies in the local newspapers for which the candidates with OST score card will be interviewed, The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. It may be held as per discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools
3. Evaluation of Teaching Skills
After Interview Teaching Skills will be Tested and Language Teachers may Require to take written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each , selection Committee might take a Computer Proficiency Test if needed.
How to Apply for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Online Applications are invited on the official site of Army Welfare Education Society (http://aps-csb.in):
- Visit the official website (http://aps-csb.in)
- Register by logging onto the Registration Portal by clicking on ‘New User’
- Read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed.
- Fill in the details pertaining to eligibility for examination, if you are eligible for examination a unique 6 digit password
- will be generated and shown on your screen and also will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Click on VIEW/MODIFY button if you want to modify your data.
- Once you confirm that all the data entered is accurate, accept a declaration and click on I AGREE.
- Now, make the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|