Seva Setu Program 2022 Gujarat: Seva Setu Program Start in Gujarat 2018 at Bhujodi in Gujarat. Gujarat Govt has launched Seva Setu Program Phase 1 , Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 and now after success of all the Seva Setu in Gujarat. Gujarat Govt has decide next Seva Setu Program Start 09/04/2022 to 30/ 09/202 2 in Whole Gujarat.
Advantage of Seva Setu Program
The objective of the Gujarat government’s Seva Setu Program is to provide fast and uninterrupted services to the people by eliminating the need for corruption or middlemen. The state government will start 56 services in the Seva Setu Program. Whole Gujarat 500 Seva Setu Program in This phase. Gram panchayats, Nagarpalika, Mahanagar Palika, And Word in the state of Gujarat will be covered under the program. Seva Setu Program Service Bridge Phase 1 to 4 will use digital service and remove corruption in administration. The state government will complete connecting the remaining villages of Gujarat with high-speed internet by 2022.
List of Services in Seva Setu Program
The 56 services are offered initially to villagers under the Seva Setu Programe which includes the following:-
- Issuance of the Aadhar card
- Issuance of the caste certificate
- Issuance of Income certificate
- Financial background related certificates
- Issuance of Voter and Ration cards
- Land and property survey reports
- Issuance of MA Vatsalya card
- Assistance documents for widows
- Application for Mukhyamantri Amrutam card
- Enrollment for Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram
- Apply and gain benefits under Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Enroll and attain perks of Samekit Bal Vikas Yojana
- Many More Services in Seva Setu Program.