Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Published an Official Recruitment notification For 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies. Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti Notification was Released on 17th May 2022. Online Application is started on @ssc.nic.in
Post Name:: Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total Post : 835
Application Mode : Online
Job Location: Delhi
- Head Constable (Ministerial)- Male 559
- Head Constable (Ministerial)- Female 276
- Total : 835
- Rs. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)
- 12th Pass + Typing
- Online Apply Start Date: 17-05-2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 16-06-2022
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
The selection process of Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (CBT Mode)- 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)- Qualifying
- Typing Test (English- 30 wpm or Hindi- 25 wpm)- 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply
Step 1: Go to the Staff Selection Commission’s official website at https://ssc.nic.in/.
Step 2: The candidate’s displays will display the home page.
Step 3: Complete all of the necessary procedures to create your Registration ID and password, which will be required to fill out the application form.
Step 4: Once you’ve created your login credentials, use them to log in.
Step 5: Correctly enter all of the information in the required fields.
Step 6: Candidates must then upload all of the documents specified in the application form.
Step 7: Candidates must pay the application cost before submitting the application form.
Step 8: Submit the application form and keep a printout for future reference.
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute in English on a computer.
- Typing speed in Hindi on a computer is 25 words per minute.
Official Notification : Click Here
Online Apply Now : Click Here
Official Website: Click Here