IFFCO – Kandla Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2022 : IFFCO Recruitment 2022 |IFFCO vacancy 2022 The IFFCO – Kandla has released an advertisement for the various posts. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this opportunity. Other information, like the age limit, educational requirements, selection method, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below. To stay up to date, visit Maru Gujarats on a frequent basis.The IFFCO – Kandla has released an advertisement for the various posts. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this opportunity. Other information, like the age limit, educational requirements, selection method, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below. To stay up to date, visit Maru Gujarats on a frequent basis.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022
- For ITI trades:
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Draughtsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant)
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- For B.Sc. Trades:
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Candidates who are falling under the eligibility criteria should download the Bio-Data Form, fill up the required details, attach copy of the following self-certified documents alongwith the Bio-Data Form and the send the application to Chief Manager (P&A), IFFCO Kandla (address as given above):Application process: IFFCO Recruitment 2022
- 10th / 12th Marksheet
- ITI / B. Sc. All semesters and consolidated marksheets and degree certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
Stipend: As per the Apprentices Amendment Rules 2019.
Candidates who have previously done apprenticeship or if the received information in the application is incomplete or not matching the eligibility criteria, then those applications will be rejected
- IFFCO reserves all rights, to re-schedule / cancel the above engagement at any time without any notice.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates applying for apprenticeship to generate their apprenticeship registration number from the NAPS portal – www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and mention it in your Bio-Data Form.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into a contract of Apprenticeship with IFFCO as required under the Apprentice Act, 1961 before joining apprenticeship training.
- IFFCO will not have any obligation for employment of Apprentices after completion of apprenticeship training and they shall automatically stand relieved.
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates falling under the eligibility criteria are required to send the duly filled Bio-Data Form (attachment at the bottom of this advertisement) along with the required documents at the below mentioned address before 17th January, 2022:To,Chief Manager (P&A)
Kutch, Gujarat. Pin 370210
Notification: Click Here