Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Apply For 191 Positions @ joinindianarmy.nic.in has released an advertisement for the positions listed below. Candidates that meet the requirements should review the official advertisement and apply for this position. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below.Keep checking ojasgujarats.com regularly to get the latest updates.
For the grant of a Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army, eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates, as well as widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness, are asked to apply. Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, will begin the course in October 2022.
- unmarried Male – 175
- unmarried Female – 14
- Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personne – 2
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have completed or are in the last year of an Engineering Degree degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of an Engineering degree programme should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as all semester/year marksheets, by October 1, 2022, and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of the start of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- In the event that they fail to present the required degree certificate, they will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time, as well as stipend, pay, and allowances paid.
- (i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- (ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Age Limit. (i) For SSC(Tech)- 59 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 30 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2022.
Selection Process :
- To select applicants for Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2022, the Services Selection Board (SSB) will conduct a five-day interview session. Candidates will be chosen for this interview based on their qualifying degree grades. On the basis of merit, shortlisted candidates will be invited to the SSB, where successful declared candidates would be submitted to a medical examination.
Selected candidates would be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai, based on their rank in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) and subject to meeting all qualifying criteria.
Training will last 49 weeks.
Only online applications will be accepted at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 08 MAR 2022 AT 1500 HR AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 06 APR 2022 AT 1500 HR