PVC Aadhar Card Online Order Link : Aadhaar card is a very important document for everyone nowadays. And nothing works without it. Aadhaar card is also accepted as address proof, birth proof. From bank work to post office and passport, Aadhaar card is essential. The Aadhaar Issuing Organization UIDAI shares information related to it from time to time. In such situation you should be aware of every update from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Aadhaar card is a significant record for an Indian resident. To avail the benefits of many government schemes, it is necessary to have an Aadhaar card.
Giving the information, UIDAI said, ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ is a new service launched by UIDAI which provides facility to Aadhaar holder to print his/her Aadhaar details on PVC card by paying a nominal fee. Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also place orders using a non-registered/alternative mobile number.
See how much it will cost?
If you also want to order then you can order using any mobile number. You can also place orders for your entire family using just one mobile number. For UIDAI Aadhaar PVC Card you have to pay a fee of Rs 50.
Benefits of Aadhaar PVC Card
The newly introduced PVC Aadhar Card has many benefits. It can be conveniently kept in one’s wallet as it is similar to an ATM or debit card. It is also not damaged by rain or other water. PVC Aadhaar can also be verified offline. It has a photograph with a digital signature. Also a lot of security is provided with secure QR Code.
How to order PVC Aadhaar Card online
- First visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in or https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Presently, click on ‘Request Aadhaar PVC Card’ administration and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number 28 digit Enrollment ID.
- Now here you enter your security code and then enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Presently click on the really look at box close to ‘Agreements’.
- After that fill the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now go to a screen will pop up to preview the Aadhaar details.
- Now after its verification, select ‘Make Payment’.
- Then, in the next step, the fee options will appear for your payment options.
- After this, after successful payment, you will receive a receipt with digital signature which you can also download.
How to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status ?
You can avail this newly implemented facility online on the UIDAI website. Citizens of the country can order online. And can also check the status of online order of PVC card. Status of PVC Card Order can be checked by following steps.
- First open My Aadhaar UIDAI website.
- Click on “Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status” in it.
- Now enter your SRN number and captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now your online order status will show.
PVC Aadhar Card Online Order Link
- Click Here Order – PVC Aadhar Card online Link