Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Yantra India Limited also known by the name of YIL has invited applications from candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the Trade Apprentice Training. Eligible and interested applicants can start filling out the online application form. The start date of the online application is the 1st of March, 2023. The last date to submit the online application is the 28th of March, 2023. The applicants can register online through the official portal of YIL for the Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Minimum Education Required||For Non-ITI –10th pass|
|Last Date To Apply||30/03/2023|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority. The merit list will be separate for the ITI and Non-ITI candidates. The merit list will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th and ITI.
|General And OBC||Rs 200/-|
|Others Including Transgender||Rs 100/-|
Stipend for Yantra India Recruitment 2023:
The selected Non-ITI and ITI candidates as Trade Apprentices will get stipend of Rs. 6000 and Rs.7000 per month respectively (as per the provision of sub-rule(1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992). No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
Age Limit for Yantra India Recruitment 2023:
The minimum age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 15 years and the maximum age limit for the above mention posts is 24 years as of 30.03.2023.
Upper-age Relaxation is permitted as under.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of YIL i.e. https://yantraindia.co.in/.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab at the top.
- A new page will open up. Here search for ‘Online Application for Trade Apprentices’.Click on that icon.
- The candidate is required to fill in the basic details such as name, dob etc.
- Also, fill in the valid email id and phone number.
- Upload the documents mentioned below section.
- Pay the exam fees as per the category.
- Submit the application form. After successful submission, the applicant will receive an intimation message along with the pdf copy of the filled-in application form through email.
• Online Application Start Date: 01.03.2023
• Last Date to Apply Online: 30.03.2023